Extension of the body shop
A facility of more than 80,000 square meters
Development of the work
New building of the Body Shop with an area of 85,000 m2 plus adjacent areas and services affected.
The work carried out by ARIN consisted of:
- The development of all the previous engineering works, such as topographical studies, geotechnical studies, solution studies, projects for building permits.
- Demolition project of the Training Centre.
- Demolition of supplier buildings.
- Design of earthworks in phase 4 with fillings up to 5 metres high (eastern zone).
- Diversion of underground services, such as a rainwater drainage and sewage drainage.
- Diversion of a main road from the existing factory.
- Relocation of the cooling plant and 42C substation of 1,000m2.
- New external road, including a 30 metre long bridge.
- Design of rainwater drainage, both main and emergency, using a total flow siphon system (Geberit).
- Design of compensation parking areas, including a traffic study and bus lines and stops.
- Design of the entire underground piping system (rainwater and sewage) for the entire building.