Urban Mobility Plan for Rafelbunyol
Development of the work
The work is divided into two clearly differentiated phases during the development of which include processes of dissemination and public participation:
- Study of current urban mobility: information gathering and diagnosis of the situation:
- Compilation of data, both documentary and by means of gauging.
- Analysis of supply and demand in the current situation of the municipality from various points of view: external accessibility, infrastructure for road traffic and for pedestrian and cyclist traffic, public transport, parking, goods traffic..
- Diagnosis of the situation.
- General proposals of action derived from the diagnosis that will give rise to the definition of the lines of action.
- Proposal of alternatives for drafting the Urban Mobility Plan for the population:
- Establishment of strategic lines of action.
- Definition, evaluation and prioritization of actions within each of the proposed lines of action.
Once the proposals and priorities for action have been defined, the PMUS includes a proposal for indicators to monitor its implementation and an evaluation of the expected effects on the environment.